Tuesday 8 August 2017

The Inspirational Melanie Phillips On "There was a time when someone voicing anti-Jewish views would have been shunned. Now they are given their own public show"!!

Melanie Banner BREAKING
 
Hello and welcome to my rapid response service. This is what has got me scurrying to my computer once again.
Jackie Walker
Jackie Walker at the Edinburgh Fringe
There was a time when someone voicing anti-Jewish views would have been shunned. Now she's given her own show at the Edinburgh Fringe. Read me hereabout how on both sides of the Atlantic the so-called moderate left is increasingly tolerating the ever-more intolerable.
Today's Most Popular Post
BDS Frnce
A Franco-German TV documentary lifting the lid on European Israel-bashing and Jew-hatred has been censored – by the Franco-German media. Read me here on how Europe continues to sign its own civilisational death warrant.

No comments:

Post a Comment