Sunday 11 June 2017

"The West's Most Fundamental and Lethal Divide" By The Impressive Melanie Phillips!!

Melanie Banner BREAKING
 
Hello and welcome to my rapid response service. This is what has got me scurrying to my computer once again.
London Bridge attack
London Bridge terrorist attack
The recent UK terrorist attacks have produced once again a confused public response. Read my take here on what has become the most fundamental and lethal division in the west.
***
Today's Most Popular Post
corbyn
With Islamism steadily encroaching upon a western culture which seems to be too paralysed to resist, what I wrote in my 2010 book The World Turned Upside Down about the red-black-green-Islamic axis seems particularly pertinent at this time. You can read the edited chapter here.
***
Please also follow me on Twitter at MelanieLatest and “like” me on Facebook at facebook.com/MelanieLatest. Thank you again for following my work.
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment