Saturday 17 December 2016

"IS THE PRE-TRIB RAPTURE A SELFISH WISH TO AVOID SUFFERING" BY JONATHAN BRENTNER FROM "RAPTURE READY"!!

Is the Pre-Tribulation Rapture a Selfish Wish to Avoid Suffering? - By Jonathan Brentner - http://raptureready.com/soap2/brentner12.html
 
During the past year, the Lord called me away from my career as a financial analyst to pursue writing on a fulltime basis. This call began with a stirring of my heart as I saw the ridicule of the Pre-Tribulation Rapture on Facebook and felt a strong desire to defend my beliefs in this regard. I am not a scholar nor do I possess a great theological mind. However, a careful and prayerful study of many passages in the New Testament has led to my deep conviction that the Rapture happens before the start of the Tribulation.
 
I recently read a blog post arguing against the Pre-Tribulation Rapture. In doing so, the writer made several common arguments, ones based on human reasoning rather than the Word of God. At first, I dismissed the post. As I later reread the post, however, I felt compelled to answer his attacks on the Pre-Tribulation Rapture. I have heard these arguments made many times over the past several decades; they are not new. However, in the past I have not written out a response to them. This is the time to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment