Thursday 20 October 2016

"THE ULTIMATE TRIP" OR "WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I DIE" BY JACK KINSELLA FROM "THE OMEGA LETTER"!!

The Ultimate Trip - Jack Kinsella - www.omegaletter.com
What is 'death'? What happens to us when we draw our last breath and leave this earth? Is it the end? The beginning? Do we immediately go from this life to the next? Do we 'sleep' until the Rapture or the Great White Throne Judgment? Or is it all a comforting myth?
The Old Testament prophets shared a belief in a final resurrection and judgment. But that is about as much as God gave them to understand: "If a man die, shall he live again? all the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come. Thou shalt call, and I will answer Thee: Thou wilt have a desire to the work of Thine Hands." (Job 14:14-15)

"For I know that my Redeemer liveth, and that He shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God: Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me." (Job 19:25-27). "And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt." (Daniel 12:2). But does that mean that our consciousness ceases at physical death until the resurrection? There are some Christians who argue that to be the case, drawing on the New Testament for Scriptural support.

No comments:

Post a Comment