Friday 29 July 2016

"THE WINGED CREATURE UPDATE" AS THE DYNAMIC DR L.A.MARZULLI SPEAKS ON "THE LOCUSTS FROM THE BOOK OF REVELATION!! ARE WE NOW SEEING BIZARRE WINGED CREATURES TODAY - IT IS CERTAINLY STIRRING MUCH CONTROVERSY!!!

Horn
 
The Final Roman Emperor & The Islamic Antichrist
 
Thomas Horn and Chris Putnam caused shockwaves around the world when they accurately predicted the resignation of Pope Benedict XVI one full year in advance, even naming the very month and year he would step down. Find out what they say will happen next.
 
 
Locust
 
Locust From The Book Of Revelation? Bizarre Winged Creature Stirs Controversy
 
I wasn't going to write about this. I was trained as an attorney and I am skeptical by nature, and so I generally don't like to write about things that I can't prove. But in the case of this bizarre winged creature, a couple of factors changed my mind.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment