Wednesday 20 January 2016

"WHY I BELIEVE IN A PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE" BY NATHAN E. JONES FROM "CHRIST IN PROPHECY"!!

Why I Believe in a Pre-Tribulation Rapture - By Nathan E. Jones - http://christinprophecy.org/articles/why-i-believe-in-a-pre-tribulation-rapture/
 
11 reasons why Jesus will come back before the Tribulation
 
Frequently I am asked to explain or defend the end-time view of the Pre-Tribulation Rapture of the Church. For that topic, lots of Bible verses, readings and references rattle around in my skull. I can extract each like a Powerball out of an air machine and present it to the inquiring mind, but never in a linear, comprehensive manner in which I particularly appreciate. And so, this article is my attempt to organize my brain on the Pre-Tribulation Rapture view. You're welcome to come along on the journey!
 
Taking It to the Bedrock
 
My belief that there will be a Pre-Tribulation Rapture of the Church stands on the bedrock of the following foundational tenets:
 
A) The Bible is the Word of God
The 66-book canon called the Bible is God's inerrant, infallible message to mankind, explaining His purposes and plans for the ages (2 Tim. 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:20-21). No other document can be reliably trusted, nor remotely reach the bar for the requirements of authentication that the Bible attains to so easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment