Saturday 2 August 2014

SOME MORE CUTTING EDGE NEWS FROM JERUSALEM FROM OUR FRIENDS AT "BREAKING ISRAEL NEWS".

Emulating Abraham, One Meal at a Time
View this email in your browser

72-Hour Ceasefire Collapses Following Continued Rocket Fire

 

Despite Ceasefire, Netanyahu Vows IDF Will "Complete" Its Mission

“For the Lord GOD will help me; therefore have I not been confounded; therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.” (Isaiah 50:7)

Read »

Emulating Abraham, One Meal at a Time

“Abraham planted a grove in Beersheba and called there on the name of the Lord, the Everlasting God.” (Genesis 21:33)

Read »

Qatar: The Hamas-Funding US Ally

“Your tongue plots destruction, like a sharp razor, you wSOMEorker of deceit.” (Psalm 52:2)

Read »

Hamas TV: Dead Gaza Civilians Privileged to Have Died This Way (Video)

“For I have no pleasure in the death of anyone, declares the Lord God; so turn, and live.” (Ezekiel 18:32)

Read »

MK to European Envoys: "Day When Islamic Terror Will Reach Your Homes is Near"

“Hatred stirs up strife, but love covers all offenses.” (Proverbs 10:12)

Read »

Woman Used As Human Shield: "Palestinians Have Perfected Propaganda War"

Brigitte Gabriel, who was used as a human shield when she was a child, was on “The Kelly File” to discuss the Israel-Hamas conflict.

Read »

No comments:

Post a Comment