Wednesday 9 April 2014

THE PURPOSE OF RADICAL ISLAM IS TO REPLACE JUDEO-CHRISTIAN VALUES!

“The Purpose of Radical Islam is…to Replace Judeo-Christian Values…”

“Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” (Isaiah 41:10)
At the recent 2014 Jerusalem Post Conference, some of Israel’s top leaders gathered to address the problems plaguing Israel today. Many speakers reaffirmed Israel’s commitment that despite international pressure, the current government would never from separate Jerusalem. Others touched upon radical Islam as the greatest threat to Israel and the world at large. Here are some prime talking points highlighting some of the issues facing Israel today.
avigdor liberman
Eliezer Maron
Nir Barkat
Uzi Landau

Read more at http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/13462/israeli-leaders-unite-stand-strong-israel/#4IqviICXeWqZTTpZ.99

No comments:

Post a Comment