Verse of the Day

Exodus 9:16 And in very deed for this cause have I raised thee (Pharaoh) up, for to shew in thee my power; and that my name may be declared throughout all the earth.

Commentary


The President God Raised Up To Oversee the Destruction of America
Both Hurricanes Isaac and Sandy have radically changed my ministry and America. It changed my ministry because back in August I linked Isaac hitting New Orleans, during the homosexual event called Southern Decadence. The name says it all, so there is no need for me to go into details. Hurricane Katrina hit the same day exactly seven years before. This linking caught the attention of some homosexuals, and they went after me on the Comment Section of this blog. It lasted for a week or so and then died down.
It appears that they monitored the blog, and when I posted about Hurricane Sandy hitting in conjunction with New York State legalizing homosexual “marriage”, the Huffington Post picked it up. It then went viral throughout the world. These homosexual sites accurately quoted me for which I am delighted. Untold numbers have seen the connection between national sin and judgment. I also had the opportunity to share God’s holiness and the gospel with the vast number that contacted me. They brought the fight to me. The two hurricanes are directly responsible for taking this ministry to a new level.
God also has used these two hurricanes to alter history and re elect Obama as president. I am convinced of it, as I studied what happened.
The way the LORD did it is simply mind-numbing.
Hurricane Isaac hit during the Republican Convention and altered the proceedings. It sent confusion, which resulted in no bounce for Romney. Romney caught up with Obama at the first debate. I did not follow the convention and had no idea of this confusion. This hurricane gave Obama a great political advantage; thus it should be called “Hurricane Obama”.

For more on this superb article by John McTernan , please open the link below: