Thursday 1 November 2012

BE VERY CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY!! THERE ARE SOME VERY SINISTER MONITORINGS GOING ON AT PRESENT ON BLOGS LIKE THIS!!

Dear Friends,

There are some very sinister monitorings going on at present on all blogs and websites which want to highlight the anti-semitism that is going on in Europe, but also the rest of the world.

I have not been allowed to post an article about Norway becoming the first European country to be free of all Jews within the next few weeks, with other European countries soon to follow suit. This is the second article I have been "banned" from publishing, and the blog is severely restricted if I persevere!!

I trust the link below will still work for you, which will give you the full article, but if not, please email me and I will gladly forward it to you.

The enemy is fully at work at present to block us getting this news out which is FACT, not fiction, but be of good cheer, for the Lord Jesus Christ has conquered Satan, Sin, and everything the world can throw at us.

Maranatha Blessings,
Nev.


http://www.dagbladet.no/2012/10/25/nyheter/innenriks/drapstrusler/24029445/

No comments:

Post a Comment