Wednesday 10 October 2012

MICHAEL PENNY FROM THE OBT, WITH A NEW PERSPECTIVE ON THE FASCINATING PROPHECY IN DANIEL'S SECOND CHAPTER!

Dear Friends,

I have just listened to the CD recording of Michael Penny speaking at the Reading branch of the PWMI last month, and I have to tell you, it makes for some fascinating listening.

Mike (as I know him) and I go back many years, for I was the first secretary of the Open Bible Trust when it first formed back in 1984. Our subsequent paths took divergent routes, but we have kept in touch, and he has agreed to come to our Zion Church in Pontypool in April next year for a joint OBT/PWMI Conference, which we aim to call "Delving Into Daniel".

Having heard his latest talk on this always interesting prophecy, I would thoroughly recommend that you come to our conference next Spring, but if you cannot wait, why not buy a copy of the tape from Mike at their website at www.obt.org.uk, where you can also learn more about the OBT.

He brings fresh insight into the image of King Nebuchadnezzar's dream which Daniel interpreted for the Bablyonian monarch, and he also has an intriguing twist on the end times scenario, which differs quite significantly from the standard and often quoted "Revived Roman Empire" held by most "popular" Bible Prophecy scholars and buffs in these last days!

I will not give too much away, but suffice it to say, that Mike is not too far away from the scenario I have been putting forward in my on-going series on this blog, of the coming of the Islamic Antichrist.

I will probably have to adjust some of my thinking after listening to Mike's excellent talk at Reading, but we are all fallible and make mistakes! Even Mike admits this a few times during his address, but it is one of the best talks I have heard on Daniel chaper two, and I thoroughly recommend it to you.

Maranatha Blessings,
Neville.

No comments:

Post a Comment